Available in Feint-Ruled, Blank and Tri-Dot Grid
A quirky series of Notebooks that are used Back-to-Front, offering extra comfortable for left-handed people when writing over the spine, and fun for those who use books from the back.
These Notebooks are designed for quick reference and organisation of your notes, featuring numbered pages and a table of content page.
Each BackBook Notebook in the series has;
* A table of contents page, and numbered pages
* Blue fabric covered hardback book, gold embossed title on spine, and a delux matt dust-jacket
* List area for you to record notebook features on the inside flaps of the dust jacket
* 164 pages
* 50lb white paper
* A discrete short title bar on top outer edges
AVAILABLE WHEREVER BOOKS ARE SOLD.
All BackBook Notebooks have
* Short Discrete Header lines on each page for the date or Titles
The Feint-Ruled BackBook has;
* Feint-ruled 7mm spacing
The Blank BackBook has;
* Blank (non-ruled) numbered pages
The Tri-Dot BackBook has
* Tri-Grid guides, 7mm line spacing. (Inverted solid triangles dot grid- with 65 degree sides on left and right from baseline extending down towards the apex).
* 65-degree Tri-dot slants can be joined for quick cursive writing guideline.
BackBook Big to be published in July
Published 13th June 2019